Friday, January 12, 2018 - 20:10



Spontaneous human combustion in England

Residents of England are seriously concerned about recent events. In September 2017, 70-year-old John Nolan died in tragic circumstances. He just caught fire while walking on a London street. The...

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 09:10



Terrified resident of England discovers that his house is haunted!

Stephen Lee filmed a ghost in his house in Kent. He noticed some strange incidents as well and now he realized that his home is haunted!   House owner installed cameras in his living...
Subscribe to England