Skip to main content
Spontaneous human combustion
Friday, January 12, 2018 - 20:10
Spontaneous human combustion in England
Residents of England are seriously concerned about recent events. In September 2017, 70-year-old John Nolan died in tragic circumstances. He just caught fire while walking on a London street. The...
23.09.2018 - 23:49
This mysterious hole shoots flames, but no one knows why
19.09.2018 - 22:04
Incredible piranha with human teeth caught in Russia
24.09.2018 - 23:25
Extremely rare two-headed copperhead snake found in Virginia
02.10.2018 - 09:11
Astronomers are looking for aliens in Andromeda
05.10.2018 - 09:54
Creepy skull-shaped asteroid is coming!